Spring Semester Group Lesson Packages
Jan. 17- Apr. 8
Weekly time slots, Monday-Thursday
Day-time and Friday slots available on request
4-5 pm, 5-6 pm, 6-7 pm
Each semester consists of 12 lessons in groups set according to age, skill level, and discipline. 3-5 students per group.
Cost and Payment:
- With Rental of a PVR horse: $420 a semester due in three deposits of $140 due the 15th of each month (Jan., Feb., Mar.)
- With own horse (or leased horse): $240 a semester due in three deposits of $80
- Additional packages to ride more than once a week and for families with multiple children are offered for 20% off
- Intermediate and Advanced level riders will be expected to tack their own horses and be waiting at the ring at their scheduled time.
- In the case of inclement weather, cancellations will be made by instructor via telephone to the primary number specified on this form. Lessons cancelled by instructor will be rescheduled.
- No refunds for missed lessons, but lesson make-ups possible when slots in an equal or lower level lesson group are open.
- If withdrawal from the semester lesson package is necessary, please give a week’s notice before your next deposit is due. $30 cancellation fee for withdrawal mid-semester.
- All other details not specified here follow the Stemmler Equine Lesson Policy
- Please register by January 1, 2011. Registrations will only be accepted after this date as space allows.
Name:__________________________ Email: _____________________________
Age: ________ Primary Phone: __________________
Riding Level : New Rider Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Preferred Discipline: Western (show) Western (gaming) English Dressage
Ground skills (Showmanship, Halter)
Preferred Lesson times (please specify days and times you are available):
First choice: _______________
Second choice: _____________
Third choice: _______________
Number of Packages (lessons a week) desired: _____